MissionHTP System Pvt Ltd
To build an innovative enterprise offering reliable products and solutions constantly achieving new levels of excellence in service, profitability and growth in an environment of fun and joy.
htp systems was setup in the year 1995 by a group of IT technopreneurs having a rich and varied experience in the fields of Hardware, Software & Training. It was a proprietorship company to begin with, transformed to a Pvt. Ltd. Company in 1999, focusing mainly on HDD Media Repairs and hardware trading. During the year of inception the turnover was Rs 10 lakhs. The company in its 14 years of existence has successfully established itself as a 1-point IT INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS company catering to the IT needs of small, medium and large sized corporate & government organisations. Presently with a human resource strength of 50 and annual turnover of Rs. 500 Million, the company plans to focus in the area of IT INTEGRATION & SERVICES. Since last 4 years the company has also diversified into providing Professional Logistics Services giving end-to-end solutions for normal & duty free imports & Manpower Recruitment & Outsourcing Services to cater to manpower resource requirements of our customers – both in India & abroad.
The mission of the company is to enable its clients to successfully implement their IT strategy AND to build, augment & leverage their IT Infrastructure (1) by providing technology and services in the domain of Hardware, Networking, Storage, licensed Software and/or any other IT related products/services (2) by providing Consultancy that can enable the IT-strategy to become more business-relevant (3) provide “end-to-end” solutions & services, starting from acquiring duty free import license to onsite deployment & after sales support, to any entity who is entitled for duty free imports from outside India, (4) Providing Recruitment/Outsourcing Services for IT professionals
Integrity- We keep our promises. We do what we say.
Partnership- We strive for workability for all concerned.
Innovation- We look for new opportunities that redefine customer service.
In pursuance of the mission, the company has tied up with various technology providers and works in close conjunction with them studying and fulfilling client requirements. Our partnerships are with :
Our partners are known industry giant’s such as:
- HP, Lenovo & DELL for Desktops, Laptops & Workstations
- HP, IBM, SUN Microsystems & DELL for Intel/AMD processor based Servers & 64-bit processor based Servers.
- HP & Cisco for their entire range of Networking products – LAN & WAN.
- HP, SUN, EMC & NetApp for Enterprise Storage, Mission Critical, Backup & Business Continuity Solutions.
- Microsoft, Symantec, McAfee & other Software vendors for Licensed Software & full pack products.
- RSA, Checkpoint, Nokia, CISCO for Network & Internet Security Products.
- Bharati Airtel for their whole range of products & solutions as Internet Lease Ports, MPLS -VPN, domestic and international private leased circuits, Satellite services (VSAT), Audio & Video conferencing, Data centre services, Managed network services.
We have diversified & setup a separate division to provide ‘end-to-end” professional logistics services to any organization who imports goods from outside India. We can track consignments on behalf of our customer once they give PO to their vendors right from dispatch from originating country to door delivery in India including customs clearence. We also give services for obtaining duty free import licenses from concerned departments, if eligible & ensuring proper compliance of all the procedures connected with the license.
For our AMC & FMS offering to our customers, we have been providing Engineers, Helpdesk Co-ordinators & Project Managers on outsourcing basis regularly. 2 years back, we started a separate Recruitment/Outsourcing Division which caters to the needs of Manpower Resource requirements of our customers. We have been providing services to our Indian & overseas customers – both for one time recruitment & outsourcing on contract basis. Till date, we have placed more than 70+ IT professionals both in India & abroad. We generally cater to middle level to senior level positions in corporate sector.
The company, 50-persons strong, operates through its sales and service offices, totally admeasuring over 3,000 sq. ft. and located at Goregaon (West), Mumbai. We also have our warehouses admeasuring about 2,500 sq.ft. at Navi Mumbai outside Octroi limits. The sales office is located at 301, Onyx, S V Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai. The service office is located at 15/16 Vishnu Sadan, opp Vijay Sales, S V Road, Goregaon(W), Mumbai. The company intends to open branch offices at Pune, Bangalore & Gurgaon this year.
Profile of the Key Personnel at htp systems pvt. ltd.
Shri.G.M.Jain, a retired Lawyer, has a rich experience of about 20 years in managing business & 30 years as an Advocate. He has been associated with the company right since its inception & looks after Legal Compliance & Audit of the company.
Rajiv Jain, a Commerce Graduate, is the Managing Director of the company. He has been associated with the Information Technology industry since last 20 years and has extensive knowledge of Computer hardware, software & related peripherals and components. He started his career in 1988 with software development for commercial business houses and later on diversified into hardware selling by starting htp systems in 1995. He is actively involved with the functions of Sales, Purchase, Operations, Services & Finance.
Pankaj Jain is an Electronics Engineer and Post Graduate in Financial Management from Bombay University with 20 years of experience in IT industry. He has served in senior positions as Production Manager, Factory Incharge, Customer Support & Services Group Manager and has been a visiting faculty for Hardware training and institutes like PC Point & Jetking. He looks after execution of technical projects in the company & enhancing technical skillsets within.
Few of the major successful projects undertaken by us
- CENTRAL RAILWAYS – we have successfully implemented & integrated networks on Railways existing fibre network using SDH-STM equipment, switches, routers, laying of fibre & utp cables. These are turnkey projects where the scope of work includes supply, installation, testing & intergration of all the components to make the network work.
- ICICI Bank Ltd. – we have designed & augmented their storage network performance by providing a 512-port Core Fibre Switch. We have also delivered & installed HP Superdome & HP Blade Chasis Servers for DR sites.
- ERNST & YOUNG, among the “Big 6” consultancy companies of the World: Executed various projects during last 10 years of association viz. :
- Planned & Designed Business Continuity Cum Disaster Recovery Solution for 10 locations across India. This involved online replication of data from 7 locations across India to 1 central data centre at Gurgaon. The entire DR solution was designed by us including setting up the central site data centre. Total cost of the project was INR 50 million.
- Successfully executed a WAN project connecting 7 locations across India via Lease lines.
- Successfully executed multiple LAN projects totalling 1000 UTP LAN points with fibre backbone connectivity.
- Delivered, currently maintaining & servicing more than 50 Servers, 3000 laptops and 1000 desktops across 10 locations in India.
- PIRAMAL GROUP OF COMPANIES : Supplied and maintained more than 100 servers and 1,000 desktops spread across 45 locations in India.
- Successfully executed multiple LAN projects totaling 2500 UTP points in various group companies like Nicholas Piramal, Gujarat Glass, etc.
- Stationed 3 resident engineers at this site.
- Delivered & deployed Mission Critical ERP servers for both GGL & NPIL.
- FIAT India Ltd.: Implementation of Cluster Solution, 5 servers at 2 sites and about 300 desktops. Successful implementation of 10 servers, 300 desktops.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. : 25 servers and 250 nodes across 4 locations, LAN setup with 200 nodes.
Details of the project:
- Successfully executed LAN project–320 UTP points with fibre backbone… supplied and installed 15 Kms. Fibre cable and 18 Kms. UTP cable in plant area with radius of 6 Kms.
- Pepsico India Holdings Co. Ltd.,
- Successful implementation of 90+ desktops to their distributors across Mumbai – total locations 23.
- Reliance Life Science
- Provided FMS Services and have resident Engineers for managing the in house IT requirements. Maintaining 300 + desktops, laptops & printers.
Partial Client List
- ERNST & YOUNG PVT. LTD.
- CENTRAL RAILWAYS & WESTERN RAILWAYS
- UNIVERSAL SOMPO GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD.
- NELCO LTD.
- PIRAMAL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- ICICI BANK LTD.
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- FIAT INDIA LIMITED
- UTI WORLDWIDE INDIA PVT. LTD.
- S. R.BATLIBOI & COMPANY
- PEPSI COLA INDIA MARKETING LTD.
- VIDEOCON POWER LIMITED
- THANE MUNCIPAL CORPORATION
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD
- THE SHIPPING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
- CROMPTON GREAVES LTD.
- OFFICE OF COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, PREVENTIVE WING
- TATA INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS
- ATUL LIMITED
- INDIAN ALUMINIUM PVT. LTD.
- VOLTAS LMITED
- NIPPON DENRO ISPAT LTD
- ARISTOCRAT MARKETING LTD.
& Many More………………….
IT Solutions Co-ordinator
Roles & Responsbilities
Coordinate projects activities, meet with business focal point, meet and coordinate with vendors
IT software experience, Excellent communication skills, strong personality, organization skills, strong business analysis skills, online applications and electronic systems experience is a must. Strong IT Software Background (Doesn’t have to be programmer)
Experience in Years:- 5
web site: http://www.htpcompany.com/